Friday, March 29, 2013

More Parties

Jaymi was invited to another birthday party last weekend.  This time for our cute friend Taylor.  I was out of town so she went with our friends Holly and Mia.  Everyone said she had a great time, sad I missed being there.

Mia, *Anya, *Hazel (*Both Russian born too, now sisters forever), Jaymi and Birthday girl Taylor



Jaymi and Anya.  Anya was adopted from Russia about a year before we started the process to bring Jaymi home.  Reading through her blog helped us know what the process would entail and helped us take that initial leap of faith.


Apparently she had a death grip on Taylors Minnie mouse camera the whole party.  She loves having something in her hands at all times :)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute girls! Looks like alot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun having Jaymi at Taylor's party. I'm so glad she could come. I missed you & Kaelyn, though.

    ReplyDelete