Friday was Jaymi's sixth birthday. We decided to have a simple, fun day and are hoping to do a bigger party for friends and cousins in the coming weeks, once life calms down a bit. We had a few of our neighborhood friends over for a breakfast party to celebrate. I introduced everyone to my favorite birthday breakfast, waffles with Ice Cream, mint chocolate chip is my personal favorite for this meal/treat.
 |
| To prepare for the big day, Jaymi helped me make cupcakes on Thursday before nap time. As you can see she was a great helper. |
 |
We started the day off looking at a birthday card that came all the way from her old Children's Home in Russia wishing her a Happy Birthday. There were also some pictures of her friends playing on the blankets we made for them. She gave hugs and kisses to the children in the pictures. It was so sweet. Oh how I wish I could find them all families.
|
 |
| Opening Grandma Bonners gift to her |
 |
It was a cute Minny Mouse tea set that she loves.
She's not sure what to think about this messy eat with your hands business, but she's figuring it out.
|
 |
| Eating cupcakes |
 |
| Bryn was thankful for her sisters birthday and all the fun and treats that came with it |
 |
My friend Mckell brought over some clothes for the girls and these cute snow pants were among them. Jaymi wanted to put them on so of course Bryn did too. |
 |
| Bryn's were a couple sizes too big, but she didn't mind. She wanted to be just like sister. |
 |
| Didn't want them to be all dressed up with no where to go, so we headed out for our first walk of the season. |
 |
| Jaymi helped me push the girls the whole way, such a great helper. |
 |
Playing with the computer she picked out with her birthday money. She can already find the J and 6. She has a hard time remembering not to play with mama and papa's computer, so hopefully having one of her own will be a good distraction. It will also help her learn her letters and numbers in English so thats great too!
 |
| We finished out the night with a birthday dinner at the family favorite Chick-fila |
Kaelyn and Bryn cozied right in and got comfortable while we waited for our food.
Love these chicken nuggets. Yum Yum
We just about had the play place to ourselves. The cute little guy in the turtle shirt was so nice to Jaymi and showed her how to climb up to the slide and go down all by herself.
|
 |
| Bryn needed a little assistance figuring it out so I got to join in on the fun. |
 |
| I love this place! |
It was a wonderful day. I sure hope she understood it was her special day and that her life is one we will celebrate and cherish forever and ever.
I just love jaymi's smile in the picture of you and her at chick-fil-a. We really need to come meet her. And I'm always amazed at how flexible kaelyn is. You have some pretty cute daughters. I know some cute boys we can hook them up with, wink wink.
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Happy birthday sweet girl!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday beautiful girl!
ReplyDelete