Dear Jaymi Viktoria,
Exactly one year ago today I wrote this on your blog;
"Let me just tell you that miracles are happening in your's and our behalves. I do not use that word lightly, they truly ARE miracles. I can't give all the details yet, but just know that you are so loved and that Heavenly Father is watching out for you and your new family like we could have never imagined. We are in His hands and he is taking care of EVERYTHING, from the simple to the massive details of this journey. The prayers of many are being answered every day. So many people were praying that your family would find you, I truly believe the promptings we have received to go forward with this are answers to those prayers. Strangers to both you and I, prayers that we would find each other were answered."
I could never have imagined how many more miracles we had yet to see when I wrote that post. Reading it today is a tender mercy and sweet reminder of the faith we had from the very beginning of this process and how our Father in Heaven took that faith and multiplied it.
I'm sitting in the lobby waiting for our driver and facilitator to take me for my last drive to your orphanage. This time I won't have to leave you, we will leave holding hands. See you soon!
Love Mommy

Amazing! Amazing! Happy Gotcha Day!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying for you. So happy!
ReplyDelete